IBA Community College N.Feroze offers education mainly in three streams
- 2 years Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Computer Science. Degree will be Awarded by Sukkur IBA (HEC Recognized Degree)
- 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in (Electrical, Computer Information Technology & Electronics Engineering) Affiliation with Sind Board of Technical Education, Karachi.
- Middle, Secondary & Higher Secondary Classes (VI to XII) are affiliated with Aga Khan University Examination Board
Associate Degree Program:
The concept of Associate Degree originates from the United States and, is being executed in many technically advanced countries including Canada, Australia and Japan.
The aim of AD-Electrical, Electronics Engineering and Computer Science is to provide quality education in the area of Engineering and bridge the gap between industry and academia and to equip engineering graduates with advanced technical skills, needed in the market.
- It is a Two- year (Four Semesters) Degree program.
- Next two years student has option and opportunity to continue his/her education at Sukkur IBA and get 4 years degree from Sukkur IBA. Besides, after successful completion of two-year studies at IBA CC N.Feroze a candidate becomes eligible to join a service and after that continue studies at Sukkur IBA.
- HEC Recognized degree
- Degree awarded by Sukkur IBA
- Career Counseling for International Certifications and for getting International Jobs
Associate Degree in Computer Science
- An Associate of Applied Science in Computer Science is a 2-year course of study that offers general education classes as well as non-specialized technical training in computer hardware and software.
- This program can be found in online or on-campus formats, and credits can often be applied to related bachelor's degree programs.
- Courses in the program may include microcomputer applications, software support methods, CISCO fundamentals, server administration, Web development, C++ programming, Java fundamentals and applied operating systems.
Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering
Electronics engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the study and/or application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. The field first became an identifiable occupation in the late nineteenth century commercialization of the electric telegraph and electrical power supply. The field now covers a range of sub-studies including those that deal with power, electronics, optoelectronics, digital electronics, analog electronics, computer science, artificial intelligence, control systems, electro-magnetic, photonics, signal processing and telecommunications.
Associate degree in Electrical Engineering
Electrical engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with the study of diverse utilization of electricity and equipment that generate and distribute power. This is divided into heavy current (electrical machinery; generating stations and distribution systems) and light current (telecommunications, radar, computers etc). Conventional areas like generation, allocation, distribution and transmission of electricity come under the purview of electrical engineering. The broad field of electrical engineering involves working with all manners of electronic devices, from pocket calculators to supercomputers. In this area, the engineers' task involves generating, distributing and using electrical power in the fields of communication, control system, electronic computer, industrial electronics and instrumentation etc.
Diploma of Associate Engineering:
IBA Community College Naushahro Feroze also offers DAE in Electrical Technology, Electronics Technology and Computer Information Technology and is affiliated with Sind Board of Technical Education Karachi. The DAE program is especially designed to equip the students with the structured applications of scientific principles and practical knowledge to physical entities and systems. This is a three- year certificate program.